Sunday, May 5, 2013

TV Interview

Greetings,

Just a quick entry today.........

Yesterday I mentioned a surprise that I would reveal at the right time.  Well it came quicker than expected so I thought I would let my readers know.

I was interviewed by Channel 13 out of Des Moines, IA just a little bit ago.  The FDA has approved the Plan B (morning after pill) for girls starting at age 15.  I spoke out against this move on Channel 13's FB page & they liked what I said.  I was one of the few that was willing to go on camera.

Here is a link to their website, I'm not sure when the interview will be available online.  It will air on the News at 10 tonight.

http://whotv.com/

I also provided the reporter with the insert that I pulled from online & highlighted certain items so that she would have the info for the segment.

Have a good week,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment