Saturday, August 18, 2018

One Chair

Greetings,

First off let me start by apologizing.   This year has spiraled out of control.   My daughter was in a bad car accident back in January.   Followed by knee surgery in February.   She got married in July & her & her husband are expecting their first child come February.    I'm super excited to have a grand baby that is only 5 minutes away.

Now, onto the topic at hand. 

A few years ago before I graduated from the local community college, they had a display come thru our campus.    They had a chair for each victim that died as a result of domestic violence in Iowa.   Our prof for my sociology class wanted us to read each sign on the chair that talked about that particular victim, what happened to them & sometimes their age.   About halfway thru the display I started getting upset as I reached the end, I was irate. 

Why you ask?   This display was to show us how serious domestic violence is.   I asked the prof where are the chairs for the victims of vaccine injuries?   Where are the chairs for those who have died after vaccination?  Her response - that isn't as prominent as this.

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way discounting the victims of domestic violence.   The stories are sad & the children that were killed along the way is also heartbreaking. 

I later gave a talk about the dangers of vaccines & shed a whole new light on their dangers.

Recently, there was a display of shoes at the capital building in DC.  7,000 pairs of shoes for the number of killed by gun violence.

A chair for each victim of vaccine injury &/or death.  I searched the VAERS database for cases.  666.883 cases came up.   It is estimated that only 1% of adverse events are reported .   So that means, 99% go unreported.

So, the real number of adverse events is around 66.688,300.



As you look at this chair, imagine this was 66 plus million chairs.  Does this make more of an impact?  Does this make you look at vaccination differently if you are on the pro vax side of the fence?

Do you really believe that vaccine injuries are still 1 in a million?  To date $3.97 BILLION has been paid out for vaccine injuries.    Big pharma hasn't paid this out, pediatricians haven't paid this out.   We, the taxpayers are thru a tax for each vaccine given.

 Keep looking at that chair & think about how much space 66 plus million would take.   How many people would it take to set them up?   How long would it take?

I can't even begin to imagine. 

Until next time,

Lori

2 comments:

  1. I looked at your source you gave and found that indeed the number of compensable concessions and settlements were around 1 in 843,959.
    These vaccine injuries are usually from severe allergic reactions, so it would make sense that it be that low.
    The other source you gave said only 1% of adverse effects are reported. That is a 1987 study on adverse effects about drugs, not vaccines. A more up to date study found that possibly 10% of cases are not reported, whether it is mild or severe. Though most likely if there was a severe reaction, common sense would tell you most cases would have been reported.
    Finally, when you said there were 666,883 cases of vaccine injury, it was very misleading. There have only been 85,828 serious reactions to vaccines. There have also been only 7,342 deaths linked to vaccines, with most deaths being due to other ailments. At a per year basis, this is 262 deaths linked to vaccines, only 10% of the number of people who die from domestic violence.
    Making these comments about domestic violence and gun violence and comparing them to vaccine injury is very insensitive.
    According to the hard facts, if you are healthy and don't have any severe allergies, a vaccine injury is definitely less than a one in a million.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    cash for scrap cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete