Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's back ......with a vengeance

Greetings,

Friday afternoon I visited my chiropractor, I picked up a few items & then went home. Monday afternoon I went to physical therapist to get a treatment for my vertigo. I've spent 90% of my time since Friday afternoon either laying on the couch or in bed.

I've missed 3 days of classes at the campus, so I can imagine my profs are NOT happy with me at the moment.

I'm hoping to get back on campus Friday for at least one of my classes.

Just when I thought I had my life back, it came back with a vengeance. Not sure how much longer this is going to go on but I'm going to try to get back with my chiro by Monday & my physical therapist as soon as she can get me in.

Gotta love it......Have a good weekend,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment