Saturday, February 18, 2012

Into the Lions Den - Again......

Greetings everyone,

There is a Walgreens just a few blocks from my house. I drive by it just about every day. I watch the marquee out front to see what they are advertising when I'm sitting at the stop light.

The other day I saw that they were advertising the Shingles shot. I stopped by & got the insert that came with the shot. The insert is about 30 inches long & 12 inches wide on both sides. It took about 2 hours to read thru it & highlight the important stuff. One of the side affects of the shingles vaccine is shingles, imagine that. The Shingles vaccine is also a live virus which means it can shed. The insert warns that people getting this vaccine should avoid being around pregnant women & children after getting this shot. Hmmm, I wonder how many recipients have been told this & still go out in public after getting it.

Today when I was out with my daughter, I stopped by & saw that they were also advertising the Whooping Cough vaccine. When I went into to talk to the pharmacist, she said that it was a combination shot TDaP & she only had one vial so she had to keep the insert BUT she gave me the phone number for Glaxo Smith Kline so that I could call up the company & get the insert directly from them. I'm also going to ask for the inserts for all the rest of their vaccines too to read thru them.

The pharmacist asked why I wanted it. I told her that I was an independent researcher on the dangers of vaccines. She asked what I had found out so far. I gave her the tip of the iceberg & she was very surprised about what I had found out so far. (was she really or just covering up for what she really knew?)

I hope to be making a few phone calls on Monday. Not only to Glaxo Smith but also Merck, Sanofir & any other manufacturers that are willing to send me what I would like. :)

Have a great week,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment