Saturday, January 28, 2012

Destressing Easily

Greetings,

I hope today finds you in well health. I'm currently taking a class at the local college called Creative Writing. One of the things we are supposed to do for this class is keep a journal. I really haven't done any journal writing since junior high & all of my journals, stories & poems were all thrown out when my grandmothers house was cleaned out.

Things have been a bit stressful the last couple of weeks around here. So, one night when I was too stressed out to sleep, I found a notebook & a pen & just started to write. I wrote 6 pages before I was finally tired enough to get some sleep.

So another way that is easy & cheap, just write out your feelings on paper. You don't have to show it anyone else, it can be just for your eyes only.

Have a good week,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment