Thursday, June 30, 2011

To age or not to age, that is the question

Greetings,

A couple of weeks ago, my husband & I went to his 35 year class reunion. A total stranger could look at him & say "no way are you almost 53 years old" but he is. He has just a few gray hairs here & there, you have to really look to find them. We were looking at his classmates, many were fully gray or about 50% there. When we go to my class reunions (I graduated 12 years after he did), he looks like he belongs in my class.

Here is a link to his pic, does he look like he'll be 53 in September?

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/mopar28m/100_1744.jpg

Now, what does my funny husband contribute his youthful appearance to? Well, we follow the dietary laws listed in Lev. 11, he gets at least 20 min. a day in the sun with 40% body exposure to get his Vit. D to keep his immune system healthy & I'm sure his corny sense of humor has a bit to do with it also.

I'm sure many of you are saying "Lori, where is your pic?". I'll be posting mine soon, just don't happen to have any I'm really happy with at the moment. Ladies, I'm sure you can agree with me on this.

Still looking into Chelation therapy methods. So much info to sift thru, you really need to discern what is truth & what is fiction.

My daughter got her wisdom teeth out yesterday morning. Everything went well & she slept most of the 2 1/2 hour trip home. She is taking Vicodin for the pain, Penicillen to keep any infection at bay & starts swishing with a mouthwash twice a day today. After she gets done with her antibiotics, we'll have to start her on probiotics to rebuild the flora in the gut area. Antibiotics destroy the flora & can cause digestion problems. She wasn't swelled up to much yesterday but is starting to swell up now. We are using hot, moist compresses to keep the swelling at bay. She has many days of R&R ahead of her. With heat indexes well above 100 for the next few days, she'll get to bask in our a/c.

Have a good weekend & a Happy 4th of July to my readers that celebrate it.

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment