Monday, July 13, 2009

Scriptural references in the battle against vaccines

My husband & I had the pleasure of hearing Nehemia Gordon & Keith Johnson speak on their new book, A Prayer To Our Father Sunday night in the Twin Cities.  If you get a chance to hear them,  I highly recommend you go.  

Everyone who follows the dietary laws that are laid out in Lev. 11 know which animals are clean & which are not.  There are many unclean animals in vaccines along with aborted fetus cells now.  This is a nightmare for those who are trying to live according to Gods' way laid out in the bible.

 Acts 15:20 - But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

Since these vaccines are being cultured on these unclean animals & then scraped off of them, the blood of these animals is bound to be within these vaccines.  

Lev. 17 tells us not to eat the blood of animals.  The Polio vaccine can be an oral vaccine or injected, depending on the doctors preference.  Again, these cultures are grown on unclean animals & then scrapped off to put into a vaccine.  Aborted babies are being slaughtered & their parts being offered to idols. (Eze. 16:21)  I can hear you saying, what idols?  The bible tells us we can't have 2 gods.  Money can be a god to many people & industries.  And if you remember, I said in my first entry, that the pharmaceutical industry is a 1 TRILLION dollar a year industry.  Therefore, I do consider that an idol since money is put above the love for fellow man.  

I often wondered in my Torah walk, if my being so outspoken against vaccines was in accordance with Torah.  I wondered if maybe I should have just let God handle things in his own time & in his own way.  Nehemia showed us last night that we need to speak out against evils - otherwise we are missing the mark or the Het & therefore sinning.  Lets look at Lev. 19:17:

17  You shall not hate your brother in your heart; but you shall surely rebuke your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him.

I am rebuking the vaccine industry, to stop the cover up of the dangers of vaccines & to come clean about what is actually in them!

Til next week,

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Right on Lori! Thanks for your thoughts on this. If only more of us would take our stand and start to rattle the gates. I believe we could conquer. Go forward and be blessed. Take hold of YAH's strength and you will do the impossible. Ticvah

    ReplyDelete