Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Vaccine Hoax is Over

Greetings everyone,

As I prepare for the final few weeks of school for the semester, I took a short break & came across this article. 

This is a GREAT article!!  It exposes vaccines for the fraud they are. 


http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Gj_CFuj42gsJ:foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/09/29/the-vaccine-hoax-is-over-by-andrew-baker/%20&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

The site was apparently shut down so a user on a forum that I hang out on was able to find the google cache site.  Enjoy!!  Pass it around & print it off to show everyone.  I think big pharma is getting scared.

I have a graduation date, its the Spring of 2014.  I'll be graduating from a community college, then I'll take a year off from school before heading to Iowa State University or Drake University to get my Bachelor's degree.

Have a great Thanksgiving.  We're planning a small get together here at the house before resting up for shopping on black Friday.

Until next time,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment