Sunday, January 23, 2011

To my faithful followers -

Greetings everyone,

I have not forgotten you. I had quite a lengthy article typed up & was almost ready to post it when my computer crashed & everything was lost. So, I am having to rebuild it from scratch.

But, I do have some articles for you to read. As you know, Dr. Wakefield has been in the news quite a bit recently. That he was a fraud & there is no link to autism from vaccines. But the publicity about Dr. Wakefield is covering other news regarding that very topic. Several studies have come to light that there is a link & that even the CDC has CONFIRMED Dr. Wakefields studies. This is HUGE!!!

Here are a couple of stories to read, I hope to have the big article that I promised earlier this month completed by the weekend.

Latest research links autism to vaccines

http://www.naturalnews.com/031056_autism_vaccines.html

CDC-sponsored MMR study supports Wakefield’s findings

http://www.jabs.org.uk/pages/yazbak%20on%20cdc%20study.pdf

The 2nd link is a pdf file, so be sure you have adobe on your computer.

I must be getting too close for Satans liking. With my computer crashing & outside forces are trying to shut my blog down. I can't go into specifics right now. Please pray that this blog can continue. I'm really enjoying my time I put into this. I have decided to major in English with a minor in Literature at the college I'm currently attending. With these degrees I will be able to do free lance writing, hopefully in the same field as I am right now.

Stay safe & warm my friends,

Lori

P.S. I was just checking my stats & came across my views, WORLDWIDE!!! Thank you to my readers.

United States 736
Netherlands 394
Russia 148
Latvia 63
Germany 49
Canada 47
South Korea 40
United Kingdom 36
Slovenia 28
India 22

No comments:

Post a Comment