Thursday, November 24, 2016

If I had a chair..........

Greetings,

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my readers that keep this wonderful holiday.


In the fall of 2014 at the community college I was attending, they had chairs set up in the cafeteria/commons area of the college.   Each chair had a story.   Each chair represented a domestic violence victim in Iowa that had died.

As I read each chair, I shook my head in disbelief at some of the senseless deaths.  But as I got to the end, I started shaking my head for a different reason.   I started getting upset.   This is why I got upset.

If I had a chair for every vaccine injured child.......If I had a chair for every child that died after getting a vaccine......would society finally get the idea that vaccines are not safe.    Would society finally stand up & question why are so many kids affected?  

Or will we hear the same old adage.......Vaccines save lives.


Look at these chairs........now imagine each one represents a vaccine injured child.    Thousands of kids are injured or die annually as a result of vaccination.   You can do custom searches & analysis of the VAERS database for youself.



See the big picture?

Until next time,

Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment