Thursday, August 4, 2016

I'm a nuisance & proud of it

Greetings,

My job can be quite stressful at times so I like to start my day with a laugh.  My laugh of the day came from a relative that called me a nuisance.  My response was "Really?"

But let me turn this around.

I'm a nuisance to the CDC.  

My goal in life is to expose them for the liars they are.  To expose them for being so greedy when it comes to getting money from big pharma to push their toxic vaccines.  To expose them for hiding the truth about the vaccine-autism link.

I'm a nuisance to Dr. Paul Offit.

He is a liar.  He is making millions a year by pushing vaccines.  He lies continually to parents that vaccines are safe & effective.  He lies to the public via the media continually.

I'm a nuisance to the Iowa Public Department of Health.

If Patricia Quinlisk pushes the toxic flu shot.   I get on the news outlets & post the facts that are being omitted in the news stories.  When Quinlisk declared a Public Health emergency because of one measles case, I posted a blog calling her out on it.

I'm a nuisance to doctors, nurses & ER doctors.

They can't keep up with me when I tell them the facts regarding vaccines that they are clearly missing.  Tell them the facts about how toxic Tylenol is to kids after vaccines.  I've lost track of how many doctors I've sent scurrying from the room.

I'm a nuisance to my pro-vaccine family.

The common argument that I get from my husbands family is that these diseases are making a come back as a result of us anti vaxxers.  When you look at the actual facts, the outbreaks are occurring among the fully vaccinated population.

I'm a nuisance to my family that blindly trusts the medical establishment.

My family doesn't trust the medical establishment any further than we can see them.  We question anything & everything.  They don't like to be questioned since they have a medical degree but they can't possibly have everything memorized.  I've lost track of misdiagnosis that have occurred until I stopped trusting them.  I was sick much of my childhood because of blind trust in the medical establishment.  No more & no longer.


So, there you have it.   I'm a nuisance & proud of it.

Until next time,

Lori
 


No comments:

Post a Comment