Friday, April 8, 2011

We are still not being told the whole story

Greetings,

I've been watching the situation in Japan with mixed emotions. Watchful, hopeful & worrying. I worry about the MOX fuel in reactor #3. This reactor has enough plutonium to kill this world 21,000 times over.

Radioactive Iodine dissipates after a few days. Cesium has a half life of 30 years. This means it will take 30 years just to break down by 50%. It will take over 2 centuries to dissipate to less than 1%. What kind of future are we leaving for our grandchildrens grandchildren?

Here is a good article on this from naturalnews.com

http://www.naturalnews.com/031992_radioactive_cesium.html

Shortly after the disaster in Japan, everyone was worried about getting Potassium Iodide. I'll admit, I was worried about this too & did some looking online to find some. I found some sellers were taking advantage of the situation by selling a 14 days supply for almost $2,000. They usually sell for less than $20. Talk about taking advantage of the situation.

We decided to take a more natural approach & get Sea Kelp. We got ours from Puritan's Pride. They offered us a great deal. We bought 5 bottles & got 7 free. We received our shipment the same week we ordered.

http://www.puritan.com/food-supplements-004/sea-kelp-000623?searchterm=Sea%20Kelp&rdcnt=1

As an avid listener of the Robert Scott Bell show (http://www.robertscottbell.com/),he says to be sure to take Selenium with it so that the body can use it more effectively. We take 400 mcg/day.

I've noticed another advantage with taking Sea Kelp, I have more energy. A great thing, especially this time of year.

Please keep in mind that Dr. Tenpenny said to Prepare but don't over react.

Do your research, don't take my word for it. I've spent many hours reading news articles about this. I've spent time in prayer & meditation wondering what is best to help protect my family. We've chosen this path, may you find a path that is best for you also.

Til Next Time,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment