Sunday, August 30, 2009

Swine Flu - Mandatory or Not

I'm going to keep this blog entry short, sweet & to the point this time.  I've been researching the Swine Flu Vaccine very heavily this month, this is why I haven't posted since the first of the month.

ALL indications in my research point to this fact, the Swine Flu Vaccine will NOT be made mandatory.  There was a story on ABC news tonight that said there will NOT be a compulsory vaccine for the Swine Flu.  HOWEVER, they can require a 6 day quarantine to prove you are NOT infected with the Swine Flu virus.

Here is a link to the article.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/SwineFluNews/story?id=8437630

Go to page 2, paragraph 2.  

Also, please go this website that is run by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, the nations foremost expert on vaccines.  Print off all 43 pages & then go to page 38 & highlight the paragraphs where it says the program is VOLUNTARY & always has been.  Keep this handy in case they do try to make it mandatory at your door.  This bill is called Division E.

http://drtenpenny.com/Documents/Division_E.pdf

Dr. Tenpenny also has a newsletter that I highly recommend you subscribe to as does Dr. Eisenstein.  (homefirst.com) Both are very informative to keep you abreast as to what is going on in the world of vaccinations.

Medicalvoices.org is an excellent website that is providing an outlet for many different doctors on various subjects.  You can also sign up for free webinars that last about an hour & have slides to go with them.  I've been listening in since March & I learn something new everytime I listen, even if its subject that I've already heard. 

Til next time, stay safe & healthy.

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment