Friday, July 30, 2021

Some People Can't Handle the Truth - Part 3

Greetings from a very smoky Iowa, The wildfires out west & the wildfires from Canada are drifing into Iowa & affectiving air quality. As I was driving from Ankeny to Grimes, the smoky haze hanging over Des Moines & the suburbs was very apparent. At one point on the way home, I could actually smell a burnt smell in the air.

It's a scary thought that the wildfires are so far away but yet we are being affected by them.

So, today I was back in Ankeny delivering fliers in a very high end neighborhood. You needed to have a membership just to walk around the path around a small lake in the middle of the neighborhood or to fish in that small lake.

I ran out of fliers, so I had to walk the 3/4 of a mile back to my van. I decided to run to the local gas station & use the ladies room. I got disgusted looks when I walked in because of the shirt I was wearing.

Of course I smiled at them & continued to where the rest rooms were. As I came out & was heading back to my minivan, I heard a woman's voice shout "You bitch!" I had to look in my rear view mirrors to see who it was. The lady quickly drove off in a dark colored SUV. I laughed & thought to myself "she doesn't have the courage to say that to my face, only from a distance in her vehicle."

THe media has so much fear mongering going on that anyone who dares to question their propaganda is the enemy. And that is what it is, propaganda. You don't hear both sides of the story & you certainly don't hear about how the CDC is finding out & keeping to themselves how the Delta variant is spreading among the vaccinated population. You put links up in the news stories on Facebook, twitter, etc about this & you are immediately attacked because that is NOT what they are hearing from the TV.

So, 5 words here -

The CDC has no clue what it is doing. They are grasping at straws on how to handle this virus.

What does a doctor tell you when you go in & they tell you that you have a virus? There is nothing they can do, it needs to run it's course. I urge you to check the data.

The unvaccinated can't spread an illness we don't have. (Or been injected with) The CDC is simply looking for a scape goat.

https://www.kcci.com/article/report-cdc-document-warns-delta-infections-more-severe-infection/37173623

Biden's incentive to get people vaccinated isn't going to work either. Do women get paid to have pap smears or mammograms? Do people get paid to have a colonoscopy? People know where to get it & know it's free. The fear mongering needs to end.

And to the lady who cowardly called me a bitch & quickly drove away, I hope you have a great weekend.

Until next time,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment