Saturday, March 2, 2019

Color Coded Ingredients

Greetings,

My life is continuing to be turned upside down & inside out.  I'm not going to go into details until things settle down.   If you are a praying type, please keep me & my family in your prayers.   Tears are being shed daily & it's taking everything I have to go to work, be a mom & grandmother.

I have referred you to the CDCs vaccine ingredient list many times over.   Someone in the Facebook community went thru it & did some color highlighting of the ingredients.  I decided to save those pictures & pass them onto my readers.









If you look at the legend, you can see yellow is toxic to humans.   There is a LOT of yellow in that ingredient list.   Blue is antibiotics.   The medical community is seeing a lot of antibiotic-resistant illnesses coming out.   I have no doubt this is related to all of the antibiotics in the vaccinations.

Until next time,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment