Thursday, July 29, 2021

Some People Can't Handle the Truth - Part 2

Greetings again from a very hot Iowa, I'm going to expound on the events that happened this morning. I was checking the streets where the exterior company wanted fliers delivered to potential customers. They don't want fliers delivered to apartments & townhomes. This one lady had just pulled into her driveway & was opening her garage door as I was driving around the neighborhood. As I was leaving her cul-de-sac, she was getting back into her vehicle. I drove across the road to the neighborhood across the street & turned at the first right. The lady who had been playing with her garage door followed me closely from her neighborhood to the neighborhood across the road. She pulled up beside me & yelled "Are you preaching that vaccines are dangerous? I just pulled up your website. Are you saying vaccines are dangerous?" Then she yelled even louder that her "brother was dying of leukemia in a hospital because of people like me." Then yelled, "you are a horrible person." She then drove off, I turned around to go to another neighborhood & this crazy woman pulled up behind me & is yelling at me from her vehicle. And still yelled at me as I turned south & she crossed the road to go home. I laughed at this lady. I just let her look like the fool she was being. Proverbs tells us to answer a fool as a fool should be answered. Prov. 26:4-5 Ma'am, you can't handle the truth. Vaccines are not safe, they kill......they maime. Vaccine manufacturers are immune from liability lawsuits thanks to a law that was passed in 1986. Over $4.5 BILLION has been paid out by tax payers, not the vaccine manufacturers since 1989.
The CDC recently said that it's the vaccinated population that are spreading the Delta variant. CDC: New data suggests vaccinated people could transmit delta variant A leading US disease expert says there's 'no doubt in my mind' that vaccinated people are helping spread Delta Officially, 11,405 have died after getting the Covid shot. medalerts.org Covid Deaths But a lawsuit has been filed in federal court on behalf of a CDC whistleblower that states 45,000 people have died after getting the Covid shot. 45K DEATH COUNT FROM COVID SHOT LAWSUIT Over 20,000 people have died since 1989 from all vaccines. All vaccine deaths Here is a video of the CDC admitting they are hiding info. (this was back in the mid-70s when there was REAL journalism going on) 1976 Swine Flu shot problems Fauci is in trouble since he lied before Congress. Rand Paul’s Criminal Referral for Dr. Fauci Has Officially Been Delivered To the lady in NE Ankeny.......
Please think twice before you chase someone down again. Until later, Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment