Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Devastating News

Hello to all of my readers,

Last week I wrote about how Covid & the Covid vaccine has affected my family.

I took my husband into the ER in Ames on Sunday. He was very pale, breathing rapidly & was very weak. Within about 15-20 minutes of him being in the isolation/exam room the ER physician ordered a CT scan from head to pelvis. We were not prepared for the news we were about to hear.

The ER physician said there is no easy way to tell you this. You have metastatic cancer of the prostate, liver, lungs, spine & maybe the hip area. His oncologist is pushing for chemotherapy. This might buy us a few years at best.

But what about quality? The quality of life just won't be there. He saw his sister go thru chemo & radiation when she had brain cancer when she was 19 & again when she was 55. We just aren't going to go that route.

We've decided we are going to tackle this naturally. We've ordered the NAD protocol to start with. We are then going to travel to NC to Dr. Rashid Buttar for further natural treatment.

We are determined to beat this. Please keep our family in your prayers. I know I have a few prayer warriors out there. I will update as they become available. We should have the biopsy results tomorrow.

Until next time,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment