Friday, February 12, 2021

Do you have weight you want to lose? Try this & it is working for me.

Greetings from a very artic Iowa, As my loyal readers know, I've been trying to lose weight for years. I'm 60 lbs overweight. At one point, I was 109 lbs overweight. Everyone in my family has fought with weight issues their entire lives. Strokes, heart attacks, high blood pressure all run in my family on my maternal side. I don't have high blood pressure, in fact my blood pressure runs on the low side. There was one day I was on midwife's office & it was so low they asked if I felt ok because my systolic was at 107. I felt fine just a bit tired since I didn't sleep very well the night before. I haven't had heart attacks or strokes either, I contribute that to the Kosher diet that I follow. As I'm doing wedding prepping, we both decided we needed to lose some weight. My fiance' found this set of videos & we tried it. I'm down 3.25 lbs in one week. It isn't taking that much effort, there isn't a lot of will power involved but there is a small window period for eating. Check out the videos & try it. Comment on how its working for you.
Have a great weekend, stay warm, Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment