Saturday, July 18, 2020

Take off the Mask

Hello from Iowa,

First off, thank you for your prayers.  It's been a very hard 6 months since my husband decided to fly the coop again.  Work & sleep dominate my work week.  I also have my dogs & my grand daughter 5 minutes away.  Please continue to keep me in your prayers, this is the hardest thing I've had to go thru since the death of my father in 1977 when I was 7 years old.


Onto to today's article.

I've been pretty quiet about this whole Covid thing.  The info changes daily if not hourly sometimes. Bill Gates has said we can't get back to normal until we have a vaccine.  A few vaccines have been fast tracked with zero safety studies & some are already been being given to people.  Bill Gates also wants a digital ID so everyone knows who has been vaccinated & who hasn't.  Another word about Bill Gates, he doesn't have a medical degree BUT he is pushing his vaccine agenda.   AND.....have you ever seen this guy wear a mask at all during this whole time?

I don't know what's in this vaccine.   The companies involved are being very tight lipped about it.  But there are some things we DO KNOW.

The vaccine is a RNA vaccine.   Here is a video by a doctor who speaks out against the COVID vaccine.

Do you want your code rewritten in order to protect you?   Do you want a vaccine for a common cold?




What else is in this vaccine?   Thimerosal?  Aborted fetal tissue?   Two ingredients that I do know are in them is aluminum & formaldehyde.   Aluminum is a neurotoxin which is something I've talked about in previous articles & formaldehyde is a carcinogen.  (cancer causing)


The whole US & a lot of the world was under economic seige because of a scare about a cold virus.  Yes, people have died.   I'm not denying that.   But, the majority of them had underlying health conditions & were elderly.  The elderly get the flu shot every year.   The Department of Defense did a study & found that people who got the flu shot were more likely to get the coronavirus. 

Of course they are.   They get a double shot of a high dose flu shot.  Their immune system is already weak but it is weakened by getting vaccine.   Dr. Rashid Buttar said at the Autism One conference a few years ago that a persons immune system is weakened whenever someone gets a vaccine not strengthened like big pharma & your doctor would like to tell you.

So why am I telling you to take off the mask?   You are weakening your immune system by wearing a mask, by using hand sanitizer constantly & by social distancing.  I see my co-workers come out of the bathroom after using it & washing their hands, the first thing they do when they get back to our work area, they whip out the hand sanitizer & slather up their hands with it & then put on the gloves to handle the chemicals we handle every day.   I've never used hand sanitizer this whole time.  Hand sanitizers come with health risks, but you're not going to hear about that on the evening news.

This tweet was seen on Melinda Gates twitter account.



When a baby is in the womb, it counts on the mom to protect it.   The placenta doesn't filter everything out like we thought it did.  If the mom smokes, the baby gets some of that.   If the mom does drugs during the pregnancy, the baby gets some of that & has withdrawals after the birth.

During the birth process, the baby is exposed to the microbiome of the birth canal  & thereby setting the stage.  The baby's immune system continues to learn about it's environment by crawling around on the floor, playing in the dirt & playing with their furry friends if there are any in the house.  We've always had dogs around when our kids were little.   I had a cat for a short time when we lived in NE Iowa.  And I had a guinea pig rescue for 10 years in my current home.   Currently I have 4 dogs & 1 bunny.  Our immune system is strengthened when it's exposed naturally to bugs (not the creepy crawly kind) around us.

There are many studies that show wearing a mask lowers your oxygen supply to your body when wearing a mask.  The main thing you need to think about it, if someone passes gas with their pants & underwear on & you can smell it, a mask is NOT going to protect you from bugs or prevent you from transmitting a bug to someone else.

Many people are saying they have a hard time breathing & their heart races when they wear one.   Rightfully so,  your oxygen is down, your breathing is up & your heart is doing everything it can to try to supply oxygen to your body.   I've seen videos where doctors & nurses say it doesn't affect your oxygen saturation.   Not everyone is the same.   Saying everyone has to wear a mask & that it doesn't affect your oxygen saturation is the one size fits all mentality that is applied to vaccines.

Ben Swan did a video not too long showing that masks do not work citing many studies.

There are some people who can't wear masks period.   This would include kids who are too young to wear one.   Kids who refuse to keep one on.  (I know of a few of these) Those will with PTSD who have endured trauma while having their mouth &/or nose covered during said trauma.  (like being sexually assaulted)  Those with asthma are being told not to wear masks as well.  One of my co-workers has asthma pretty bad.   She is does a breathing treatment before she comes to work & when she goes back home.  She also uses her inhaler several times during our shift.  I have asthma as does one of the other people in my department.  We are told.....we still have to wear a mask to keep us "safe" & to keep our co-workers "safe."  I just roll my eyes & shake my head every time I hear that statement.  There are nights I'll get home from work & my lungs are hurting so bad it takes me hours to get to sleep.

Some of us have done our homework & have made an educated decision NOT to wear a mask whenever possible. 

Many stores are making their customers mask up before coming in.  Walmart, CVS, Sams Club, Aldi's,  There are many others as well.

If you are outside walking around, please take your mask off.   The virus is not waiting outside your door to get you.  Go outside, enjoy the fresh air & the natural D3 from the sun.


Until next time,

Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment