Saturday, August 3, 2013

Taking the blog to a new level.......

Greetings,

I intend to finish the Monanto series but have diverted my attention temporarily to a new hobby that I will be able to do thru the end of next month.

This will get the message out there in a whole different manner. 




Yes, that is a racecar.   I used to do dirt track racing many years ago, 1997 & 2000 to be exact with 3 checkered flags under my belt.   We've been thinking about this for over a year & had the opportunity to get a race ready one & we decided to jump on it.

There is a national event in my hometown next month that will draw about 800 cars & 100,000 people to it.  I'm hoping to have the electrical problem that showed itself this past Thursday at the track straightened out so that it runs up front.  

Until next time,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment