Friday, October 19, 2012

Taking a new course in life.

Greetings to my readers,

A couple things I would like to touch on in this short entry......

1. The flu shot article has gone above & beyond what I expected. Over 1,500 views in a 24 hour period. Over 2,000 readers for the month of October already. Thank you!!

2. I've decided to quit the school paper. The censorship that I was getting from the advisor for the paper was too constricting. I was told that if I wanted to quote doctors that I would have to quote local doctors; even talk about the "pro" side of vaccines. Even if it went against my beliefs. Sorry, I can't do that. There is no pro side.
Have you seen the movie "A Few Good Men?" In the movie, Tom Cruise tells Jack Nicholson "I want the truth!" Jack replies, "You can't handle the truth!"

I guess the newspaper just wasn't ready for me. Thank you so much for your support, it means a great deal to me. Please pass this blog address to everyone you know that is looking for info. The quest for knowledge in this area is great & we are slowly getting the info out there.

Until next time,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment